[at-l] How I spent my Thanksgiving Part 2

Here are the pics I took from my Thanksgiving in Utah:

http://gallery.backcountry.net/escalante02

See people from Colorado doing outdoor stuff. :-)

(And to answer a previous e-mail. Yes, I did see the
digital vs. slide vs. film discussion. I am waiting
for Santa to bring me a digital camera. However, I
think that is not going to happen. :-D )

=====