[at-l] AT Fund On Income Tax Form

Good idea Orange Bug,
TN has Tenn care and that saved my son's life with an uncurable chronic
bowel disease.
He is not insurable didn't make it out of college before the disease
attempted to starve him to death.
I hardely second this motion.  Now my son cannot move out of this state.
Rogene

If you want to talk about check offs