[at-l] CDT Photos Posted

     Coming into the US, a drivers license isn't an
acceptable proof of identity.  Only a birth
certificate or passport is acceptable.  Only Sly had
his birth certificate.  I got through after a little
while, since I sound American, but one of our party,
who has lived in the US for more than 50 years, still
has his accent and was grilled by the customs people
for three quarters of an hour.

-Ben