Fw: [at-l] Rain Gear

Look for the packa in the not too distant future to be available in
breathable fabric for the parka section. I already have 1 made from
duravent (frogg toggs) as a prototype, but haven't had the opportunity to
really see if the breathability makes a difference. I've never been a fan
of breathable fabrics so I personally feel it will not be worth the
increased cost. I feel large vents provide much better body temperature
control, but lots of people have requested a breathable fabric packa, so
I'm investigating it. Thanks for everyone's help and recommendations.
Cedar Tree

--
						        \o/

Eddie Hinnant					        / \   Maine
Assistant Professor of Education			 _/\
Mississippi University for Women       _/\	       _/   \
	     _/    \_    o     	    _/      \	   _/	Cedar Tree
    _/\_   _/	     |_ [|        _/         |_  _/	Appalachian Trail
  _/    \_/            \/\_     _/     	       \/	Thru-Hiker
Georgia			     \/