[at-l] "Exit, Voice, and Loyalty" - one small step?

Sloetoe's comments were great - to keep it simple and concrete, the one
item I KNOW I easily can do better with is the subject heading - not
just blithley replying and delving into something different, for
example!  Hope others also will try to take a small step like that for
the good of the list! :)

thru-thinker

[snip]