[at-l] GA RUCK ROLL CALL

--- "L. Parker" <lparker@cacaphony.net> wrote:
> This is a rolling roll call - Add your name to the bottom of the list
> and repost it back to the listserv. Once a week or so I will
summarize
> the list and repost a new roll call.
>
> GA RUCK ATTENDANCE
>
> OB
> SLY
> LEE I JOE

Sunny and Frank
DaleAmerica
Linda and Jon
Chainsaw
and a few others who e'ed me off list - but it is hard to keep track
(unless I was clever enough to open a seperate window).

I'm hoping to see a few TN and NC folks as well. At this early date
with our holidays, this is a pretty good listing for the little relaxed
RUCK. We won't be selling the activities coupons nor publishing the
Hiker Continuing Ed classes until 12/24 evening.

Bill...