[at-l] Near-Winter hiking, was Winter Hiking

Hey pot-cozy hat,

=09Good idea. Hmmm how about a leopard skin pillbox, pot cozy hat for hikin=
=09? My pot cozy although it is just a little bit bigger than my pot, seems=
 to really make my pot bulky. Since I use a small pack bulk is not good for=
 me! I was thinking of making a one piece pot cozy. What I mean is cut out =
a pot cozy from one piece of foam that folds flat and can be used as a sit =
pad or padding in backpack. Kind of like a fold up puzzle. Maybe some velcr=
o to hold it in pot cozy shape while in camp.

chase  thinking out loud again