[at-l] AT Flower Pics From my 2001 Hike - plus a strange plant pic!

Hi Clark,

Fascinating!
I don't recognize your talled-stemmed white flower, but I hope some clever
naturalist-type identifies it. (Perhaps someone already has - I'm on
digest). It's unlike any I've seen before.

But I can help on the "purple flower."
I believe it is transcendecia (sp?), commonly known as "spiderwort." I used
to have some in my garden, although I've seen the smaller, wilder versions
frequently. Usually in a ditch tho, not a ridgetop.

Really great to see your pics, thanks. I think the idea of picture-sharing
as a topic comes up is a fine enhancement.
Jan the Flower Bug

--
    	Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.

	Website: