;-) RE: [at-l] Car struck by bullets

All animal lovers and PETA members:  Paint your deers, bunnies, etc. BLAZE
ORANGE.  No hunter will shoot it. ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: HERB DAVIS [mailto:drherb49@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 3:33 PM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] Car struck by bullets

Hiking at this time of year can be dangerous in some parts of the country
and now it appears deer are masquerading as white convertibles.
http://www.wral.com/news/1834686/detail.html  I think I'm going to have my
blaze orange next time I'm hiking near known hunting grounds and I'm also
going to put a coat of blaze orange on my car for the season.  VBG