From: Bushwacker [mailto:bushwackerfish@mindspring.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 3:35 PM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] Hiker's Hanky?

A while back I saw a web page of some hiking products done by an AT
thru-hiker.

One was a bandanna that had messages printed on either side - "Ride to
Town" and "Ride to Trail"

It's a neat concept and I'm thinking of getting one for my daughter's
thru-hike this coming season (it'll make a great stocking stuffer for
X-mas).

Does anyone know of this web site?  I have been unable to re-find it . . .

Thanks.

Bushwacker