[at-l] 2,000 + 167 + what?

--
In a message dated 12/12/02 8:31:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
icw39@ncfreedom.net writes:

> ah, yet another debate to start:  since the Trail is growing, does
> everyone who hiked in years past have to get back out there to retain
> their "genuine thru-hiker" status?

The answer is undoubtedly "yes".  So, if Jan gets her act together and gets
an early start next year, she can lay claim to being the "first" thruhiker of
the AT.  No, wait... we already have that.... never mind.  The answer is
"no".  <vbg>

Black&blue