[at-l] Voodoo Science - Statistics.

my Dad - a doctor - was fond of saying that those who graduated in the
top third of med school made the best researchers; those in the second
third made the best surgeons, and those in the bottom third made the
best, real world general practitioners . . . b/t/w, he finished near the
top, but remained a general practitioner who make house calls up to the
day he retired! :)

thru-thinker