[at-l] 2,000 + 167 + what?

--
In a message dated 12/10/02 10:39:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
janl2@mindspring.com writes:

> I know Del Doc was surveying the AT last year with a GPS for the ATC, I
> think. Does anyone here know anything about that?

Del Doc lives down the street from me (literally) and a mutual friend and
neighbor told me the other day that he had to get off the trail last spring
due to a medical issue with either he or his wife.  I haven't gotten the
details from him as we both stay pretty busy and I haven't had a chance to
catch up with him, so I don't know if he got back out to finish it or not,
but I doubt that the effort got completed as planned this year.  When I get
details, I'll let the list know how far he got and what the plan is to finish
it.

Black&blue