From: "Phil Heffington" <Phil.Heffington@oc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 10:46 AM
Subject: [at-l] Statistics - just wondering...

I wonder ...  What place or mile on the trail would represent the point at
which half of those who set out to be thru-hikers exit, and half get off
after that point?  Let's assume our "normal" bias of the hiker being a NOBO.
My guess is that point would probably be Neel's Gap, especially if you count
those who hike the approach trail from Amicalola Falls.
<<