[at-l] Vote

Let me say that I belong to a number of lists and this list cannot even beg=
in to hold a candle to some of the list that I belong too.  Flame Wars?  He=
ak on one list the reader has to put on flame proof long johns before openi=
ng a message.  I am also on another list that routinely has between 200 and=
 500 off topic posts in a day.  Not getting the information you want?  Mayb=
e it is because you are not asking the questions.  This list is a wealth of=
 information and if one reads it one will be well prepared to hike the AT.

Hiking the At ain't difficlt.  Here are the instructions
1.  Put one foot in front of the other.
2.  Follow the white blazes.
3.  Enjoy the journey.

Everything else you can get out of a book.

Grrey Owl