[at-l] Trail related pregnancy of daughter-in-law

There is no way that anyone can know the exact date the baby will arrive.
Even if the mom knows the exact date she conceived.  It is always an
educated guess.  When you have a family, it seems that there is ALWAYS a
reason not to do a hike.  Please go for it and just keep in touch.  If it is
a first time mom, you will probably have plenty of time!  Now, there are
exceptions like me....who had 4 babies in 5.5 years and never made it to the
delivery room with any of them.  But that is another story.  My oldest
daughter is now an OB/GYN.

We had planned a 2003 thru hike and could not do it for financial reasons,
mostly.  Now we are aiming for 2004.  This time I am going to say...no
matter what.  But we still have to have the income to do it.  If you are
ready now....do it!  You never know what might happen tomorrow.

Hummingbird

---