[at-l] Trail related pregnancy of daughter-in-law

I wrote, and Felix responded:

 I may have a new grandchild born in the middle of my hike next year (accor=
ding to the first pregnancy test, at least).

Now, that's specific. None of the EPTs I've been involved with could tell m=
e what I was going to be doing at the ETA of...well, you know....

(Congrats, according to the first test...)

(On average, how many EPTs are accurate?)

I would ask what you mean by "accurate"?  "Accurate" meaning yes or no?  or=
 "accurate" meaning when she will deliver?

To make this trail related, can an OB/GYN, or other pregnancy expert, help =
me out here?  If she is now (Dec. 12th) 5 days "late" and her EPT is positi=
ve and "accurate", when should she actually complete a full term pregnancy?=
  My window for hiking next year is probably going to be between July 15 an=
d August 15.