[at-l] Dragons and Rocks

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 21:51, Clark wrote:

> We started telling people that it isn't the Dragon's Tooth that kills
> you, it is the rocky, steep, messed up spine running up and down her
> back! :)
>
> oh, but what a view if ya climb all the way to the top!

hmm, no pictures from up there (it was a beautiful day though!) - think
i was too much of a coward to bring my camera with me - however, a
picture of Fossil on top of one of the Toothes (yeah yeah..but, Teeth
just doesnt sound right) can be found at

http://www.walking-wounded.com/sd/Appalachian_Trail_Pictures/Brushy_Mountain_through_James_River/tn/out06.jpg.html

he made us all rather nervous leaping around up there like a...now if
only I can find a picture of him with the goats and his 'AT HIKER NEEDS
GIRLFRIEND' sign/groundcloth =-)

--sugardaddy