[at-l] Re: AT-L digest, Vol 1 #1311 - 11 msgs

the top of springer is still my most awesome memory, followed closely by
my time in the Roan/hump Mountain highlands, followed by Moosilauke and
the Whites . . . that first step, and those first miles on the approach
trail alone . . . the first guy I met on the Trail, who became an
instant friend and Trail companion for the next 40 days . . . those
thoughts will stay with me forever.

thru-thinker
[who still has not finished, so the tears on the final day meeting Lady
K have not yet materialized, but they will someday soon!]