[at-l] Re: Pennsylvania Pointed Rocks - brown blazing

--
In a message dated 12/9/2002 8:41:35 PM Mountain Standard Time,
michaelh@ospreypacks.com writes:

> That is until, at the first
> crossing, we saw the brown blaze a little ways down this road.  That's
> when I first uttered those immortal words used to justify subsequent
> brown blazing: "If it's good enough for Grandma Gatewood, it's good
> enough for me."  It was hot, dusty, with no shade, for about 3 miles.

Rolling on the floor . . . .

Okay, now, how about my supposed nemesis, Dragon's Tooth?  I picture myself
perpetually perched at the top of whatever dropoff we're supposed to descend
in order to remain REAL thruhikers or, alternatively, lying with a broken
back and head--but still ETHICAL--at its base.

Kinnickinic