[at-l] Navigator steers away...

Navigator wroted:
Subject: [at-l] Bye, y'all

Hey gang,
I've enjoyed being part of the AT-L experience, but it's time to
move on.
Backpacker Feb 2003
several new book contracts
collaboration with Bart Smith to capture the Florida Trail.
### Well, we were doing OK till we got to
> I see no AT thru in my future, nor do I feel a strong need for
one anymore.
### Snot!
> I'm accomplishing my goals,...
### [Dang!]
So....it's been great.
### Well, it's not like you haven't been preparing the field for
a while, there, Sandy. Good for you [as you know] and very best
wishes. Will look for you -- in the bookstores, *and* at the
Gathering.

Sloetoe

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!