[at-l] Water Filters

Bryan,

Reference your post, dated 12-9-02, advising, " I thought it was prune juice
not grapefruit."

Ah yes, PRUNE JUICE, I remember my first exposure to it.  I was a kid, a war
baby, living with my paternal Grandmama.  She told me it was "prune juice",
nothing more.  This was of a day when indelicate matters were not to be
discussed.  I tasted it.  I LOVED it.  I took a nip.  Later, another nip.
Many more nips followed.  I may have almost finished it.  I LOVED it.  (I'm
not sure I emphasized that enough.)

I LOVE PRUNE JUICE!

You might consider, the experience scared the $hit out of me.

I will only rarely taste prune juice, now, knowing my addictive nature when
it comes to prune juice.

Any idea which kind of prescription drugs react poorly with Grapefruit
juice?

Steve