Re[2]: [at-l] Re: Pennsylvania Pointed Rocks

> > My only question would be: DID YOU WALK THE WHOLE
> > WAY?

> And what if you didn't, and skipped a small section?
> You could  "thru-hike" a 30 mile trail  or skip fifty
> of a 2700 mile trail.  What's, what and who's, who?

I don't rightly know.  Standardly, I hiked 1000-3000 miles in a year.  When
I was 'hiking' sometimes I was on the trail for weeks straight, other times
I had rides over sections of territory that didn't interest me.

Accomplishing the hike meant nothing to me.  I wasn't out there to
accomplish anything - I was out there to experiece something.  I suppose
some people could argue about my accomplishments, but nobody could argue
about my experiences.

Shane