[at-l] Re: Pennsylvania Pointed Rocks

Water, who needs water?!?  PA has one of the greatest beers in the world Yu=
englings (I could go for a Black and Tan righ now).

Water is very scarce in PA and turns out to be a real problem.  This past y=
ear I have spent a lot of time trying to find reliable water sources on the=
 trail in PA and I am putting together a list of spots.  The availability o=
f water in NJ is not great either.  I hope to post some trail notes on this=
 list between christmas and new years concerning water.

Grey Owl