[at-l] LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!

    Remember how i told ya'll a while back that I was going to be the birth
coach for one of my friends?  Well, the babies (twin girls) were due on Feb.
5.  My birthday was on December 6 and a few days before that,  I told my
friend Lisa that if she would have the babies on my birthday, I would really
appreciate it! *G*
     Damned if she didn't go into labor on the evening of the 5th!!!!
At one point between contractions, I looked up and it was 12:10 in the
morning.  I smiled at her and said, "You are SUCH a good friend!!"  Yep!!!!
Twin girls born on my birthday!!!  Isn't that the coolest thing you ever
heard?!  She had already been in the hopsital for a week  due to
complications and things went back and forth for a few days before she went
into labor.  She was determined to do things the old fashioned way, but twin
A had other plans and at the last minute they had to do a c-section.  So,
unfortunately, I did not get to attend the girls 'coming out' party, as
Hopeful calls it  *S*  However, more importantly, mother and babies are doing
great!  They are all still in the hospital, and the babies will be in for
some time to come, but they are passing all the tests with flying colors and
LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!
    I just had to share that with you all!!!  Thanks for listening!!!!  Anna
PS- At this point I have 500 unread emails so if I am late answering some of
you, I am really sorry!!!!  I will catch up soon!!!