[at-l] Re: SeaWolf 42's Mailing

--
In a message dated 12/7/2002 6:02:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sugardaddy@walking-wounded.com writes:

> thankfully, i never finished (next year....), so im not in the directory

Sugardaddy,

If you're not in the ALDHA directory, you're not a current member.

Which makes me think that ALDHA sells it's list, as someone has already
mentioned that they couldn't find SeaWolf's name in last years directory.
I'm just wondering, if this is the case, do they sell the list to anyone
and/or how they choose?

Sly