[at-l] Re: SeaWolf 42's Mailing

Eggman (canadian, early 30s) and I had lunch with SeaWolf42 (american,
vietnam vet) in virginia on a day where I was....umm....chafing. We then
ran into him once or twice after that as well - he seemed like a decent
guy.

thankfully, i never finished (next year....), so im not in the directory
=-)

--sugardaddy