[at-l] re: Help

sounds about like my old Isuzu Trooper! :)

on a serious note, the bit about racks on top triggered this thought:
when it's summer, don't forget to take the darn thing OFF - it will add
to your mileage considerably . . . I forgot to take our kayak rack off
when I drove our old Trooper from NC to PA, and it definitely affected
the highway mileage . . .

thru-thinker