Re[4]: [at-l] Handbook/Companion

>...What does it matter anyhow." asks smokinjoe.

It never used to matter to me, but enuf folks on this list have raised the
question and used the matter to condemn WF, that my curiosity has been raised
about the details.

My mind just seems to work that way. Unbelievable as it may seem I'm now more
curious about this than I am about the "word up" or the meaning of DHMO.

By the way, I'll be very surprised if in fact a "court" ordered the payment. As
some one has suggested in an off list communication it was "perhaps a nuisance
payment mandated by the ATC's insurance carrier to just get it over with?" If
that speculation is true, than it didn't directly consume any of ATC's dues
money, so we can put that condemnation to rest.

If anyone has any idea what this was all about, which I'm beginning to doubt,
please speak up -- well as Felix would prefer, "type up."

Weary