[at-l] Water filters...

excellent warning - other places to really watch out:

1)  Greyson Highlands - there are several water sources/shelters in
areas frequented by the wild ponies;

2)  Anytime you are near livestock fields/pastures

3)  Anytime there is a road above you

4)  Anytime you take water from a large river, or springs that might be
"hydrologically connected" with a large river.