[at-l] Too much snow!

At 08:03 PM 12/6/2002 -0500, Clark wrote:
>I've got some right interesting pics from a friend up in Raleigh if
>anyone wants to see what an inch of pure glazed ice looks like pourd all
>over everything . . . e-mail me off list and I'll zap you a copy!

No thanks, been there, done that back in '98.  Four days and nights of
freezing rain, ended up with 2"thick ice in my yard, lost power for over a
week, was lucky.  Some went without power for a month.  My agency (state
gov't) hired temp help to clean up.  Went from supervising a staff of 16 to
over 135.  It took about 8 months.  You have my deepest sympathy but I
don't need to see it again.

sAunTerer