[at-l] RE: AT-L help...

Greetings,

Oh, you can recycle cars and trucks, and I don't mean with a crusher - such
a horrible way for a classic auto to die.  I drive a 1972 chevy stepside
pickup that my Dad and I restored.  It's a dream.  It doesn't burn any oil,
but I only get about 12 mpg if I drive it right.  I generally don't.

Take Care,

Tim

Shane said: "At least boxes are recyclable..."
and "In the end, my 4 banger '85 pickup truck, and my wife's 6 banger '95
SUV, TOGETHER burn less gas (and a lot less oil) than my '74 Chevy Impala
did."

Kelly said: "And my brand new SUV burns less gas and oil than my old Junkuar
I mean Jaguar
did.  And Shane, you coulda played football in that thing."

-