Re[2]: [at-l] Handbook/Companion

> >"...Usurping intellectual properly rights that were given to him by a
>another
> >well known hiker, who decided to share them with the Companion. ...These
>were
> >factual content not plagiarism." reports Sly.
>
>Which is my point exactly. I said parts of both guides appear to have a
>common
>written source. Jim or someone thought I was wrong. Thanks for the support.
>
>Weary

Sorry, guys - the original Companion didn't come from the same source as the
Handbook. As I recall, the Companion was written "from scratch".

And WF did sue ATC over a single phrase that appeared in ATC literature (and
collected) - but I never said it was in the Companion.  Where did you get
that from?

Walk softly,
Jim