[at-l] Guns

Damn you guys!

I thought for a minute I was back at my dhmo-annon meetings!

I got so tired of those pompous, self absorbed ass-h013s telling me "Don't =
do dhmo, it'll rot your brain" or Don't do dhmo, your nuts'll shrink, and y=
ou'll never be able to have kids", or Don't do dhmo, you'll die or go to ja=
il"

Well I'm making a stand right here and now!

I use dhmo and I like it.  I'm not going to quit using it just because some=
 wacked out 'scientist' decides it's bad for me!  You guys should try it.  =
It makes you feel great.  I hardly ever get the munchies when I use it, and=
 sometimes, when I use it, I stop feeling hungry at all.

I got started with it when I was really young, probably younger than most, =
but I've never been out of control with it.  I can stop anytime I want to, =
it's just that I DON'T WANT TO!

Once I almost believed those freaks who tried to tell me that dhmo is bad, =
and I tried exercising to fill in the gap that dhmo left.  I nearly died.  =
I've never been so sick in my whole life.

Once I got some bad dhmo off of this guy.  The doctors later said it was Mh=
mo instead of Dhmo.  It left me feeling all tingly in the mouth.  Very weir=
d and I wouldn't recommend it, but I hear some people actually use Mhmo on =
purpose.

Sometimes I put crystal-D in a mountain dew or coke or even an alcahol drin=
k (not beer, it makes the beer taste weird) to get the D plus cafeene or D =
plus alcahol feeling.  I say it makes mouth kinda numb when I use it that w=
ay, but my friends think I'm whacked..

Anyway, I'm not hiding anymore, I'm a dhmo user, and I'm proud of it.  Ther=
e's no law against it.  I use it because I like it, not because my friends =
do or because I want to get chicks or anything.  Besides, I'd bet $100 that=
 there are other dhmo users on this very list that are just too scared of b=
eing "looked down on" to admit it.

Who's got the guts to stand up with me and tell the world that they use D? =
 I bet that some of you older folks even tried it in the 60's and didn't kn=
ow it.  (I heard that when the government discovered what it does to you, t=
hey did secret experiments on viet nam soldiers)

Besides, I don't believe any of that crap they say on the news about it and=
 on those websites, that's just scare-tactic crap that's not even the whole=
 truth.  People have been using it for hundreds of years.  So a few people =
can't control themselves and end up killing themselves with it, that's not =
me.

I think I'm going to go do some right now as a matter of fact.  Sometimes I=
 do it while I'm working because it makes the day seem to go a little faste=
r.  I know this guy who works at this place where his dealer comes to him a=
t work and drops off a whole bunch of it every week.  He says everyone in h=
is whole office uses and they sometimes take work breaks and party around t=
he dmho.

-r (proud dhmo user who's not gonna quit)