[at-l] Southern/GA RUCK info

Quick! If you are interested in the GA RUCK, call RIGHT NOW regarding
reservations. I have one 2 bedroom cottage on the top of the hill where we
were last year, with currently nothing else available except down the hill
and in the Lodge. There may be cancellations as we get closer to MLK
weekend (Jan 17-19), and I have asked for head's up on any of those. I have
spoken to folks in "Group Sales" and they did know of our existence.

So, my request is that at least 2 folks reserve another couple of
cottages/cabins and campaign for more spots up the hill. Of course, those
with kids and wives may want to do the Lodge. We will need to make
decisions on whether we will do gender cabins or some other arrangements.
If anyone has already reserved spots, please let us know!

The address and numbers are:

240 Amicalola Falls State Park Rd
Dawsonville, GA  30534

Reservations  (800) 864-7275
 From Atlanta  (770) 389-7275
Office  (706) 265-4704
Fax  (706) 265-4705

I've had trouble getting through the 800 or the 770 numbers, and had to
call the office and get transferred.

OrangeBug
GARUCK Czar