[at-l] Guns

> Guns are incredibly dangerous, but doctors are 9000
> times more likely to kill you than gun owners.

This is the kind of falsehood that makes me crazy.  Guns aren't dangerous at
all.  In fact, in their entire history, guns have killed very few people.
No one, as far as I can tell, has ever been shot with a gun.  Bullets, on
the other hand, have been rather lethal...

> Mosquitoes are the most deadly animal known to man.

Another lie.  Mosquitoes aren't animals, they're insects.

> Government scientists have even found that "water is
> the most deadly substance known to man."

Good old dihydrogen monoxide...

> What is it that Jim says, Oh Yeah Walk softly

Nap time...

Shane