[at-l] word up

> I'm confused by this collection of letters. Your wife
> is the pope? If   W = C and P  = C...then W =P?

No need to be confused, my good man, there are many more displays in the
collection.

Facetious and abstemious, for instance, contain all the vowels in the
correct order, as does arsenious, meaning "containing arsenic."  Showing
that letter collecting can be dangerous.  Of course, nobody seems to know
WHY that's the 'correct' order.  I have always preferred to sing the
alphabet randomly...

Moving on, the collection "screeched" is the longest collection of letters
that can be said monosyllabically, and here we have "lollipop" which is the
longest collection you can type with only your right hand.

Now we come to the end, which means dessert, and were we in the desert, a
cool dessert would be desirable.  In that case, I recommend Key Lime Pie,
which won't open any doors, but makes me wonder why limes aren't called
greens.  Of course, around here, oranges are called satsumas, which sounds
like a good name for a fat Samoan, which reminds me that I need to cut my
grass this weekend...

Shane