[at-l] Da Ruck

Alas, will not be able to make it this year. Getting a
plane ticket out to PA is not in the cards this year.
Just started a new job about three weeks ago, so
getting the time off will also not be possible. Ah the
days of when all I had to do was hike (less than 3 mos
ago!)

You all have a good time. Have to find someone else to
work the kitchen crew this year. :D

Mags

=====