[at-l] Pine Grove Furnace Store - Half Gallon Club - 2001 Pic

hey, Jim - I was just pacing myself - within 30 minutes of eating my
half gallon, I had two cheeseburgers, an order of fries, and a large
soda [from the state park grill down by the lake], and then packed
another cheeseburger for snacking on later on that day before dinner! :)

thru-thinker