From: "Felix" <AThiker@smithville.net>
To: "AT-list" <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] weather

SNIP
>>Ahhh...you people forget how beautiful things can be in the woods when
nature happens.  Ya know how sometimes you'll be doing something
and forget to go somewhere, or call someone. And, the reason you forgot is
because you were enjoying what you were doing. And, then the
people you were supposed to call or meet tell you how nervous or worried
they were. Ya know how that happens? Well, it's usually the same
kind of thing when you're in the woods and weather is happening. I love it
when weather happens.
<<
SNIP