[at-l] Pine Grove Furnace Store - Half Gallon Club - 2001 Pic

Thought I would post this link to my pic from 2001 of our efforts to
join the half gallon club!  From left to right:  Thru-Thinker
[successfully cosnumed 1/2 gal of cherries jubilee in about 40 minutes];
Gypsy [smarter than the rest of us!]; The King [got his down in about an
hour, but then disappeared into the restroom for the longest time!];
Sundial [winner of the most determined award - choked down the last of
his liquid mess after about 2 hours]; Honkey [ate his like it was just a
snack!]; and two more good hiker friends whose names are escaping me
right now . . .

http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/ask