[at-l] Winter Aolstice

I always thought it had more to do with the stock price of AOL! :)

Rami wrote:

> --
> Funny.......
>
> I always thought an AOLstice was the one day a year when, if you use AOL =
as your ISP, you got the quickest service.
> Now that's not just some W.A.G. mind you, there's science behind my guess=
.  You see, the winter AOLstice is when the AOL servers are closest to you =
(the computer user who has woefully chosen to use AOL as your ISP of choice=
), and everyone knows that the closer the server is to you, the quicker you=
 get your drink.....

> Right?
>
> Of course the drawback is that if you youse AOL, you must also accept the=
 Summer AOLstice when, all summer, the servers are farthest away from yew a=
nd thus provide the SLOWEST service...