[at-l] Clear day on Mt Washington

I went skiing today on at Waterville Valley Ski Area.  The area uses Mount
Techumsa in the Whites for its slopes.  It is one of New Hampshire's 4,000
footers.  Temperature on the top at noon was 1 degree F.  Brrrrr.  But the
views were incredible.  Sky was so blue it looked black.  I could see
Franconia Ridge blanketted in snow on my drive up I-93 to the ski area.  As
you know the AT runs most of the length of Franconia Ridge.  Nice day but my
legs are still cold from being outside for 5 hours straight.

                                            Art