From: <KarenS62@aol.com>
To: <plodder@juno.com>; <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [at-l] weather

In a message dated 12/4/2002 10:50:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
plodder@juno.com writes:

> But I would guess in the high elevations, it will be windy,
> cold and snowy.

It's been snowing steadily in Asheville since about 7:30 this morning. I
haven't measured it but I can't see any grass poking through - except where
the kids scooped it up to make snowballs. Winter's here, time to get out the
sleds!

POG