[at-l] Nomand Lite

--
In a message dated 12/4/2002 4:15:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Adkhiker2003@wmconnect.com writes:

> ?   I was looking at some of the
> pictures and noticed that the feet of the  6'3" model in the tent was
> touching the side of the tent as he laid down.   My question is that will
> my
> sleeping bag touch the side of the tent and get wet from the condensation?

Yes.  The best way to solve this problem is not to worry about it and dry
your tent and sleeping bag when the sun comes out!  Makes for a nice break.
One tip is to line the sides of the tent with your gear and/or food, keeping
the bottom of your sleeping bag away from the sides.

> How well does this fare as far as condensation?

Poorly, but no different than any other singled walled tent under identical
conditions.

I used a Nomadlite on the  entire PCT, most of all the CDT (tarped a section)
and from Springer to Damascus and think the tent is great.  More than enough
room for me, my gear and my food!  My home away from home, but the one I
prefer!

Sly