[at-l] Re: SeaWolf 42's Mailing

I also got Sea Wolf's letter with my trail name on address line.  I saw
on the return address that he was an "Attorney at Law" .  My first
response was that I thought that someone wanted to sue me.  I was so
happy to see that I was not going to be sued that my next response was
to contribute something.  I did find the pictures of sick children
repulsive, however.  I can not stand to see children suffering.  My next
response was to think that this is some kind of con game.  But, I did
find his name, address and both phone numbers in the yellow pages under
lawyers in Halifax, VA, just like he says in his letter. So, maybe it
legit. Also, I went to his web site (www.voshpa.org) and it also seems
to be legit.

Panzer