[at-l] Clear day on Mt Washington

--
 <A HREF="http://www.mountwashington.org/cam/";>Mount Washington Observatory: Webcam Network</A>
 The new North View Webcam looks out over the AT route
across Mts. Jefferson, Madison, and Adams. At 1PM est it was
6 below zero with 65mph winds.

Observer's Comments
Wednesday 9:30AM
Just like I said yesterday, as our shift gets ready to leave, the fog has
decided to take a vacation! The fog became intermittent last night around
10:30, treating us with off and on views of North Conway and Berlin. It is so
beautiful out right now. The sunshine makes the minus 46 degree wind-chill
feel quite balmy! The valley looks very frosty at the moment, so I hope you
all bundle up before venturing outside today. Well Chris and I are off, but
Derek is staying up here for another week with Nicole and Andrea. Hopefully
we can stay out of the fog long enough for Derek so he can enjoy this
spectacular view!
Jeff De Rosa - Summit Intern