Re[2]: [at-l] Junk Mail from ALDHA Directory?

>"...Why not do this at home?  Sell cookies, pop corn, panhandle, anything!"
>asks sly.

Or perhaps just get a job and go to work.

However, I walk trails virtually every day and seek to improve the trails I walk
on every day, not with money, but by picking up trash, moving blowdowns, using
my nice solid, 9 ounce alder walking staff to kick small branches off the
footpath, from time to time painting blazes, making mental notes about possible
relocations ....

Off the trail I from time to time suggest a valuable trail project that people
may want to donate some money to, like the Maine Appalachian Trail Land Trust,
PO Box 325, Yarmouth, Maine 04096.

I think of all this as "hiking my own hike."

Weary, who has managed to get three of his pet projects into one post.