  From: DTimm65344@aol.com
  To: rbenhameda@comcast.net ; ryan@hack.net ; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 9:44 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Attn: Rami, Teresa French and Michael Schlacter

  In a message dated 12/02/02 6:32:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, rbenhameda@=
comcast.net writes:

    I normally don't think too much about virii because I'm behind several =
layers of virus protection and firewall (Norton 2002, zone alarm pro, hardw=
are firewall, etc.), but just to be sure I re-checked my automatic settings=
, and I manually scanned my complete system.  I am virus free

  Sounds like you've created a challenge for all the computer types on the =
list.  Watch your backside.  <VBG>

  Black&blue