[at-l] Happening again

to heck with all this breeding and killing . . . how about this as the
revised wiring diagram for thru-hiker's:

eat

eat some more

wish you could eat a cheese burger, fries, shake, and a soda

walk

walk some more

wish you were breeding . . . well, not really breeding - just the
"trying' part  . . . :)

wish you were energetic enough to want to [try to] breed . . .

wish you could find someone of the opposite sex who did not look like
they were emerging from under a rock, so you might want to try to breed! :)

eat some more! :)